Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday Blog: Week Four



Picture
Source: riversidevetma.com
As I continue to read Rattling the Cage by Steven M. Wise and Jane Goodall, I have started to think about how I can make an impact in our community. There is an animal shelter in Groveland called Sweet Paws Rescue and I am Currently looking into volunteering there. Here is the link to their website where you can signup to volunteer. If you are interested in going to an event where you can meet and greet dogs from Sweet Paws Rescue then there is an event on Saturday, October 13th from 11:00- 4:00 at 182 Southern Avenue Essex, Massachusetts.


volunteer2.jpg
Source: sweetpawsrescue.org




4 comments:

  1. This is both adorable and informational! I love your topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding a link and showing us how "Shaking the cage" affected you was a great choice, I didn't know about the shelter but now I'm interested in the volunteering opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I volunteer at Sweet Paws Rescue! I love it there and I'm so glad that your interest on your topic has made you want to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job getting the word out about volunteering! :)

    ReplyDelete