Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Wednesday Blog: Week Five

As I continue reading books around the topic of animal cruelty and animal rights I have begun to look into ways to connect with my topic in the real world. In my search to make larger connections I heard about  Peter Singer who is leading a discussion on Animals and Ethics, tomorrow night at Phillips Exeter Academy. I will be attending this event in hopes to learn more about the animal rights movement.
Image result for peter singer
Source: www.amazon.com

3 comments:

  1. I think its great that your getting out there and actually going to an event for this cause. its something that needs more attention for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you are going to this event! This topic is so important, I hear so many sad stories on the news about animal cruelty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this topic is so important and that more people need to make a difference for animals. Learning more about animal cruelty could make such a difference in the world and for animals and I find it impressive that you are going to this event.

    ReplyDelete