Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Blog: Week Eight

As the quarter comes to an end I decided to create a blog post with many mediums of things pertaining to animal rights. Below I have included newspaper articles, magazines, and songs.  

US civil rights group hails historic progress in the fight to secure fundamental rights for nonhuman animals

New York’s Court of Appeals admits for the first time there is no legal basis for denying personhood rights to chimpanzees – although it continues to deny them

chimp-thomson.jpg

USDA Ordered to Publish Complete 

Animal Welfare Reports

In 2017, the agency began posting redacted records, but Congress is now demanding full transparency.

Mar 23, 2018
ASHLEY YEAGER
2

FLICKR, UNDERSTANDING RESEARCH"Be Their Voice" by singer Vanessa Dawson    




1 comment:

  1. I listened to the song and then looked up the lyrics after and I found them to be very powerful. I loved the message of the song!

    ReplyDelete